Sunday, February 8, 2015

Visited an event

As usual, I worked out for about one hour (12km) as a Sunday morning running, and then visited Osaka to attend an event. The venue was something like an old, dark, underpass warehouse, but so many people (much more than I expected) visited there.

Unexpectedly, I could meet this and this fishers and enjoyed talking with each other. We promised to go fishing together this coming season.
 
  
Today, I took my brightest old lens with me (Olympus G.Zuiko F1.2 55mm), but it was very difficult to take pictures with it under such dark condition. Photos above are with it.


Only this picture (above) is with my new lens, M.Zuiko 12-40mm F2.8 Pro. You can see some lures for sale in tackle boxes, but I was wondering which were more, buyers or lures?

No comments:

Post a Comment