Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chugger Spook in PS color

It is a little windy today, maybe because of the typhoon No.9 which is now hitting Okinawa.
I left my house at 03:40 and started fishing before the sun rose. I could not get even one bite for about one hour, so I moved to an inlet area of the pond where I expected cooler water. I long-cast a Chugger Spook (purple scale color) and slowly retrieved it. Then, when I quickly changed the speed of dog-walk actions (faster tempo), this fish (3-1/2 lb, 48cm) pounced on it like a savage beast just before my eyes. I guess she responded reflexively to my actions. I kept fishing for another couple of hours, but I got no more hits and bites.

Today's tackle:
ABU 5500C (1982), Fenwick 2054 (restored), Daiwa's line 16lb (clear), Big Bud, Wounded Spook, Chugger Spook, Lucky 13, Zara Spook, etc.
BF=10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment