Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still active?

Today, I took a day off to do a lot of domestic cares during the daytime, and before them, I could spare time just early in the morning for fishing. I spent short-time in small ponds near our place to enjoy bass fishing. It's already mid fall, but we have recently had relatively warm days here. Leaves of trees around the ponds were still green, and the water was also warm. I got several bites, maybe by very small bass, and caught a very small baby bass and a large bluegill. Just before running out of time, a nice bass grabbed onto my Zara Spook (NBL color). It was very luck for me to be able to catch this good fighting bass before the fishing season ends.

Today's tackle:
ABU Record, Phillipson Master M60, Stren 14lb (Clear Blue), Heddon Chugger Spook, Zara Spook (NLT), Lucky 13, Magnum Tiger, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment