Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quiet fight

It's getting a little cooler early in the morning after the Typhoon No.9 passed away from Japan. Today, I went bass fishing around my area first time in a while. In the first pond I visited, I caught a bass with a Chugger Spook in WBS (white with black spots) color. The hit of this bass was so calm that I barely noticed it.



After I caught this bass, I also fished in a couple of more ponds, and caught another small bass (I took no pictures of it and released it immediately). The water temperature was still very high and fish were not more active than I expected, but It was very lucky to catch fish. Anyway, I enjoyed a lot.

Today's tackle:
ABU Record, Phillipson F562, Stren 14lb (Clear Blue), Heddon Chugger Spook, Zara Spook, Wounded Spook, Zaragossa, Lucky 13, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment