Saturday, July 24, 2010

Got skunked

I went fishing for about 2 hours early in the morning today, but got skunked. I got two bites, one with Heddon Wounded Spook and one with Heddon Zig-Wag, but both were not hooked. It's been extremely hot days since last weekend, and I felt it like a warm bath when I went into the water in my floating tube. Maybe water temperature was higher than 30 degrees C (86-87 degrees F)?? This year, we take our dog to obedience-training every other week, and I went home moping back with my tail between legs after my poor fishing result.

Today's tackle:
ABU Record 5000 (I changed the power handle), Phillipson Regal Lancer (too long to cast from a floating tube), Stren 14lb (Clear Blue), Heddon Wounded Spook, Zig-Wag, Chugger Spook, Southbend Bass Oreno, Sam Griffin(?) Bass Baffler, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment